- Discover EGNOS
- Developer Platform
- EGNOS Toolkits
- Developer toolkit
- Developer support
- Business support
The European Commission and the GSA are meeting the European GNSS stakeholders in Brussels
The workshop will enable the European Commission, the GSA and the stakeholders to exchange their viewpoints and experience about the European GNSS downstream applications sector.
In the light of the on-going public consultation on applications of EU satellite navigation programmes, a workshop will be organised in Brussels on the 4th June.
The first part of the workshop will focus on the past and future activities of the EC aiming to maximise and ensure the market uptake of European GNSS downstream applications.
The second part of the workshop will seek stakeholders' input and will enable participants to present their experience, ideas or proposition relating to the past and future Action Plan on GNSS Applications.
Should you wish to make a presentation at the Workshop you are kindly asked to send us your presentation for organisational reasons to ENTR-EU-SAT-NAV-APPL-INTL-AFFAIRS@ec.europa.eu
More information can be found here.
Public consultation on applications of EU satellite navigation programmes (Galileo and EGNOS)
European GNSS Agency
- Aerospace Valley - the leading Aerospace cluster in France
- Ansaldo STS: GNSS for Train Control Systems
- EC/GSA: Applications of EU satellite navigation programmes (Galileo and EGNOS)
- Fugro Satellite Positioning: Stakeholder feedback
- GUIDE: ECOTAXE a Liability Critical Application: HGV Road Pricing in France
- STMicroelectronics: Applications of EU Satellite Navigation
- ThalesAlenia: Applications of EU Satellite Navigation
- UNISIG: Satellite Positioning UNISIG Working Group
- Vitrociset: GNSS applications for the maritime navigation